Ft. Hood

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
fatherfoof

Ft. Hood

Post by fatherfoof » 05 Nov 2009, 22:16

It is appropriate that I initiate this post. Having two kids who army arny doctors, one a psyciatrist, I have a view particularly as a vet and Christian clergyman that would be a good starting point. My kids went to West Point, and then were sent to med school by the army. They knowingly accepted this opportunity knowing they owe time to the army for payback, although they get finacial pay far beyond what I get as a retired cop. My kids went to theater--it goes with the job. My son is in Iraq now. Having worked Homicide I need to ask how with a revolver, and one semi (given trained POLICE miss one third of the time) he got off 90 rounds. There, by logic but not witness had to have been another shooter. He wanted out of the military, because he might fight muslims. In WW II I suppose all the guys should not fight because the Nazis also were Christians. This doctor said to his COL people should put on bombs and go to Times Square. Another issue is take note of the MPH after his name. They only select the best for that program. He got in ONLY as muslim/arab minority status. We paid a fortune for that. That is totally aside from med school.God forgive me, but as a Nam vet and parent of two soldiers I am disgusted this scumbag is alive. He never saw combat, so don't even consider going to PTSD. He is a muslim, and will take what he can from America and hurt us however he can. Remember the first mass casualties in Des Storm 1? It was a muslim soldier tossing a grenade into his buddies' tents. Piece of <profanity> needs to die.
Please PM Me for LE/Military Access

EARS

Re: Ft. Hood

Post by EARS » 06 Nov 2009, 08:10

The Officer tried to take him out, before she was hit herself. She is the hero of the day. It was her bullets, that put him down. I'm not sure you saw it, but the thread on this was moved to the monkey cage. I totally agree with every word. My prayers also go out to the families, and friends of the killed victims and those injuried and their families. I pray for total and quick recoveries.

stg2ahn

Post by stg2ahn » 06 Nov 2009, 09:55

I try my best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but with muslims, I am having a hard time.

Seems like they demand more than equality on American soil, yet they are quiet when Christians or minorities are tortured and killed abroad, by muslims.

I am surprised a mustang would do this kind of thing. This wasn't just some newbie ROTC guy. He has been in service for awhile...

OdDuMet
custom title: Oderint Dum Metuant

Post by OdDuMet » 06 Nov 2009, 10:52

Looks like he may have used a 5.7 pistol.

"The initial investigation shows that Hasan allegedly used only one gun during the attack — a 5.7-caliber semiautomatic pistol."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_ ... ng_suspect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

prc-104

Wonder what this will do to the 5.7 image???

Post by prc-104 » 06 Nov 2009, 11:23

clipped from new.yahoo.com
The initial investigation shows that Hasan allegedly used only one gun during the attack — a 5.7-caliber semiautomatic pistol.

Wonderful ...not.
/john

Cyberfly
Global Moderator
custom title: Mens Room Attendant

Post by Cyberfly » 06 Nov 2009, 11:25

Ho boy...here it comes. Cop killer gun used to kill soldiers by misguided 'peaceful' Muslim... :wall:
Never confuse 'The will of the Majority' with 'The will of God'.
**This post created with 100% recycled photons!**

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 06 Nov 2009, 11:27

great.. just what we need.

toyslr

Re: Wonder what this will do to the 5.7 image???

Post by toyslr » 06 Nov 2009, 11:28

A weapon is an inanimate object, it takes evil behind the trigger to become
a danger. :evil:

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 06 Nov 2009, 11:34

I have a bumper sticker that says
Guns Don't Kill People
People On Cell Phones Do
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 11:35

Logically he could have done the same thing with any number of weapons.

But folks like the bradys will claim otherwise.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 11:48

merged with existing thread.

stg2ahn

Post by stg2ahn » 06 Nov 2009, 12:25

I for one am glad this bastar* is alive. He needs to answer for his crimes.

Hobknob
Gold Member

Post by Hobknob » 06 Nov 2009, 12:57

Unfortunately the POS is in a coma.
-- Thank you for calling 911 emergency services, please hold --
~~ \|/ ~~

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 06 Nov 2009, 13:47

yep, the 5.7 angle will be too juicy for the media (and the grabbers) to miss. A lot of people are convinced he must have had help in order to kill or wound 41 people. Since it appears there was no conspiracy, they will latch on to the evil assault pistol [which of course they will be sure to point out is also a 'favorite' of the mexican drug cartels] as the culprit. This is just the sort of 'cause' I could see some liberal politicians jumping on so they can act like they are doing something to prevent further mass attacks like this. Of course, calling for closer scrutiny of outspoken/disgruntled muslim soldiers and loosening the strangle-hold of political correctness wouldn't even enter into their minds.
Last edited by Grantness on 06 Nov 2009, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator
custom title: Sweeper

Post by MrSlippyFist » 06 Nov 2009, 13:50

Grantness wrote:yep, the 5.7 angle will be too juicy for the media (and the grabbers) to miss. A lot of people are convinced he must have had help in order to kill or wound 41 people. Since it appears there was no conspiracy, they will latch on to the evil assault pistol [which of course they will be sure to point out is also a favorite of the mexican drug cartels] as the culprit.
When I searched news reports for 'Ft. Hood' 'Fiveseven' and 5.7x28 - I got nothing. Searching just the weapon yielded a lot of news in espanol
Embrace the Suck

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 06 Nov 2009, 13:58

Searching: "malik nadal hasan 5.7 pistol" will yield a lot of articles from AP. Its too early yet for them to start talking about the FsN he used. The fact that he used a FsN hasn't even been confirmed. It was only reported by an anonymous law enforcement officer that he used a "5.7 caliber semi-automatic". I doubt most people know that that could only mean the FsN. They will put 2 & 2 together soon enough. Once they realize its the same cop-killer, vest penetrating, assault pistol they reported the mexican mafia using, its going to hit the fan.

toyslr

Post by toyslr » 06 Nov 2009, 14:07

Only problem with him living is that our Government will not follow up on treason charges in addition
murder in the 1st. They will not have the balls for execution on this, he will spend the rest of his life in
a nut house or a Federal Pen.

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 14:18

It would be interesting if it turned out not to be a 5.7.

I could see that. High capacity magazines, a lot of rounds fired, some cop who just read a brady leaflet comes to the conclusion that it was a five seven.

Certainly could have been, but who knows? How often have these things been misreported?

57CT

Post by 57CT » 06 Nov 2009, 14:19

... and here comes the Brady Campaign, not a moment too soon, with their usual BS. (Link: http://www.opposingviews.com/articles/n ... ng-handgun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

------
WASHINGTON --- Four and a half years ago, three police organizations in the United States issued advisories to warn officers that a new handgun introduced into the U.S. market by a Belgium manufacturer of military firearms represented a unique threat to the safety of police officers.

It was a handgun that was designed to fire bullets through body armor. A U.S. Senator and a U.S. Congressman urged a legal ban on civilian possession of the firearm, which began being referred to as the “cop killer gun.”

The gun, manufactured by FN Herstal of Belgium, is lightweight and easily concealable, and was designed as a military sidearm to complement military rifles made by the same company. One law enforcement expert referred to the Five-Seven as “an assault rifle that fits in your pocket.” While no police officer has reportedly been killed by a suspect armed with a Five-Seven, it may now have taken the lives of U.S. soldiers.

Today, several news sources are reporting that it was the Five-Seven that Nidal M. Hasan used in his shooting attack at Fort Hood in Texas Thursday. In January 2005, the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), International Brotherhood of Police Officers (IBPO) and the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE), released their alert to the police community at a press conference, joined by U.S. Senator Charles Schumer and Congressman Elliott Engel of New York.

When first launched for civilian sales, company officials wrote on the company website that “enemy personnel, even wearing body armor can be effectively engaged up to 200 meters. Kevlar® helmets and vests as well as the CRISAT protection will be penetrated.” That language has since been removed by FN Herstal.

In early 2005, Brady Campaign staff purchased the weapon at a Virginia gun dealer and test-fired it.The bullets successfully penetrated a police Kevlar vest. As the nation's largest, non-partisan, grassroots organization leading the fight to prevent gun violence, the Brady Campaign, with its dedicated network of Million Mom March Chapters, works to enact and enforce sensible gun laws, regulations and public policies.

-------

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 06 Nov 2009, 14:38

damn, that didn't take long. :wall:

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 06 Nov 2009, 14:45

I was wondering how long it'd take. I guess I'll wait for confirmation of what was actually used. I'd like more backround information on what type of vests were used by the Brady Campaign when they tested the FSN, and what rounds they were using? Were they even using the vest behind a compressible media such as clay or gel, or did they just strap it to a target?

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 14:45

Check their website, it has videos of the testing.

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 06 Nov 2009, 14:49

I doubt any of the current factory civi offerings (new SS195 blue box or SS197) would penetrate a level 2 vest. Im almost certain thats exactly why FN specifically weakened the SS195 load.

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 14:54

Buffman wrote:I was wondering how long it'd take. I guess I'll wait for confirmation of what was actually used. I'd like more backround information on what type of vests were used by the Brady Campaign when they tested the FSN, and what rounds they were using? Were they even using the vest behind a compressible media such as clay or gel, or did they just strap it to a target?
A fat dude laid it against a roll of hay.

Seriously.

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 06 Nov 2009, 15:30

I guess that answers the 45 ACP vs. 5.7x28 "stopping power" debate and "underpowered factory ammo" debate as well. (Hopefully it wasn't EA.)
Sure sorry it happened on US soldiers. Shoulda been the other way around.
One guy mowing down 40 people. Holy Crap. When Rambo did that, everyone in the theatre would think, "yeah, right".
On the other hand, he got hit 4 times by whatever she was carrying and lived to tell about it.
I bet they're high-fiving and throwing a spontaneous block party in Tora Bora tonight.
*shaking head* :cry:

Mister Freeze
custom title: 159.6

Post by Mister Freeze » 06 Nov 2009, 15:32

Wollychop wrote:It would be interesting if it turned out not to be a 5.7.

I could see that. High capacity magazines, a lot of rounds fired, some cop who just read a brady leaflet comes to the conclusion that it was a five seven.

Certainly could have been, but who knows? How often have these things been misreported?

Better yet, it would be nice to learn he was taken down by an FsN...

laztat

Post by laztat » 06 Nov 2009, 15:35

Such madness. At work all of us soldiers were talking about what had happened. The question was how did one man harm so many people. I replied he had to either have a 33 round 9mm glock, or a FsN with a stock magazine / extended mag. It was just a guess on my part. I'm upset the FsN is once again in the hand of 'the bad guy'. Ultimately I am livid at Major Hasans actions. I'm just glad the Military Police stopped him when they did, or else it could have been far worse. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

laztat

Post by laztat » 06 Nov 2009, 15:37

Mister Freeze wrote:
Wollychop wrote:It would be interesting if it turned out not to be a 5.7.

Better yet, it would be nice to learn he was taken down by an FsN...

Beretta M9 vs. FsN

jgreenberg01
Platinum Member
custom title: FNP-45 Cylon

Fort Hood

Post by jgreenberg01 » 06 Nov 2009, 15:39

CNN just reported that Maj. Hasan used a .357 revolver and... an FN Five-seveN "a gun sometimes known as a cop killer".

The situation is obviously a tragedy and to add to it... here comes the FsN fallout...

tejohnson
custom title: a nobody

Re: Fort Hood

Post by tejohnson » 06 Nov 2009, 15:45

Yeah, I was just watching that too. I would have liked to have smacked that reporter upside the head.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 15:58

Topic merged, yet again. Please stop creating threads on the same subject.

Thank you come again :)

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 06 Nov 2009, 16:01

heres my question to the brady fu*ks, because to be quite honest, im sick and tired of national tragedies being turned into political pawns for the anti gunners.

according to them, they favor the banning of the FsN exept for law enforcement and military right???? Well heres the thing, this guy WAS military, so even if the "assault rifle in your pocket" was banned for CILIVLAIN use he would still be able to get it because hes MILTIARY :?:

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 16:19

Sniperjoe wrote:heres my question to the brady fu*ks, because to be quite honest, im sick and tired of national tragedies being turned into political pawns for the anti gunners.

according to them, they favor the banning of the FsN exept for law enforcement and military right???? Well heres the thing, this guy WAS military, so even if the "assault rifle in your pocket" was banned for CILIVLAIN use he would still be able to get it because hes MILTIARY :?:
Sniperjoe, a person of your age is not permitted to use logic or the cognitive function necessary for formation of such an observation. Please refer to any White House press briefings or visit http://www.whitehouse.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for any thoughts which might be permitted to a citizen of your standing.

Thank you for your understanding.

tejohnson
custom title: a nobody

Post by tejohnson » 06 Nov 2009, 16:27

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cop-kille ... id=9019521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What else do you expect from ABC?
"Cop Killer' Gun Used In Ft. Hood Shooting, Officials Said
Suspected Massacre Weapon Purchased Legally At 'Guns Galore' Shop in Texas
By MATTHEW COLE, PIERRE THOMAS, JASON RYAN, and RICHARD ESPOSITO

Nov. 6, 2009 —

The gun thought to be used in the Fort Hood massacre packs so much firepower, it's known as 'the Cop Killer,' federal law enforcement officials said.

Major Nidal Malik Hasan allegedly packed a FN Herstal Five-seveN tactical pistol, which according to federal law enforcement officials, was legally purchased from the "Guns Galore" shop in Killeen, Texas in Aug. 2009. The store's manager, David Cheadle, said that particular firearm can hold 20 rounds in a standard clip and take a ten round clip extension. Cheadle said with one clip and one round in the chamber, one could fire 31 rounds before reloading.

Hasan may have used an expanded clip in the shooting.

On FN Herstal's webpage, the benefits of the Five-seveN pistol note that it can "defeat the enemy in all close combat situations in urban areas, jungle conditions, night missions and any self defense action."

The second gun he had with him was a .357 S&W Magnum revolver, federal law enforcement officials tell ABC News. Ballistics are still being run to determine if he used the revolver in the shooting.

Federal agents, military investigators and Texas Rangers had been investigating whether the gun allegedly used by Hasan was purchased at "Guns Galare," Cheadle told ABC News.

"They called last night and asked about a specific name and gun purchase, but the name was not Hasan," said Cheadle.

Three investigators, including one wearing a Texas Rangers badge, were seen entering the store just before noon Friday. The manager said they were interviewing all of the store employees.

They declined to comment as they left Guns Galore in a car with Department of Defense markings.

The manager said he recognized a photo shown to him of Major Nidal Malik Hasan, identified by authorities as the suspect shooter at Fort Hood. But he said Hasan would have had to show identification if he had bought the gun in his name.

Cheadle said the agents were interested in a FN pistol that uses 5.7 caliber ammunition.

toyslr

Post by toyslr » 06 Nov 2009, 16:37

For those of you who haven't found the "cop killer" BS articles:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/new ... TF-8&x=wrt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Give me a freakin break already...

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 06 Nov 2009, 16:47

Grantness wrote:I doubt any of the current factory civi offerings (new SS195 blue box or SS197) would penetrate a level 2 vest. Im almost certain thats exactly why FN specifically weakened the SS195 load.

I recall someone saying SS197 could go through a level II vest>?

They can't even make up their minds
with the weapon penetrated a Level IIA vest. The gun and ammunition were turned over to the Washington, D.C. police department. The Washington, D.C. Fox television affiliate, WTTG, reported on February 10 and again on February 11 that the SS192 ammunition penetrated Level IIIA vests.
Which is it. Obviously IIA is weaker than II, and IIIA the same for III... I can't find the video of their testing. Anyone got a link?

lmmmmm

5.7 used at Ft Hood

Post by lmmmmm » 06 Nov 2009, 18:19

NBC News reports that the shooter used the 5.7 in his rampage at Ft Hood.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 18:19

I can't find the video now, it used to be on their website though.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Re: 5.7 used at Ft Hood

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 18:21

lmmmmm wrote:NBC News reports that the shooter used the 5.7 in his rampage at Ft Hood.
Topic merged... yet again.

Next person who creates a new thread on this very same topic gets a swift kick in the head and gets shot in the <profanity>.

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 06 Nov 2009, 18:36

So if they "ban them" is that only for sales of new guns? Or, turn in the one's you've got? Or, you can keep it but you can't re-sell it? Or you can re-sell ones already out there? :?:

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 18:45

Who knows, if it came to that it would be dependent on the wording of the law.

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 18:55

mayadajeffery wrote:So if they "ban them" is that only for sales of new guns? Or, turn in the one's you've got? Or, you can keep it but you can't re-sell it? Or you can re-sell ones already out there? :?:
Guys, here's a thought. How about we not contribute to the already prevalent "ban" notions regarding the 5.7mm platforms?

It only benefits those who jack up the prices of ammo and try to sell 5.7x28mm ammunition at ridiculous prices, drawing on the fear and panic of the community.

Oh, it also benefits the bradys and their allies. So, I'd recommend that we limit those discussions, as they only contribute to panic.

gw45acp
Gold Member

Post by gw45acp » 06 Nov 2009, 19:06

Banning of the 5.7x28 is unlikely to happen. The Brady Bunch backing the usual suspects will make a stink about "cop killer" this and armor piercing that. They will blame President Bush for allowing the Brady law and assault weapons ban to sunset. They may even try to resurrect that BS legislation again, but 2010 mid-term elections are not that far off and the dems know they are already in trouble. To have gun control legislation associated with their re-election campaigns during a time of momentum in the conservative movement will spell certain defeat.

Whether FNH quits importing it for civilian purchase is another matter. That is more likely to happen than any federal ban of the 5.7x28. I hope they don't cave in to that pressure.
"How the Hell did I get here?"

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 19:09

FNH USA published a pamphlet several months ago as a sort of "mythbuster" to the Brady claims. I don't think they are without balls, as they took it upon themselves to counter disinformation.

The most likely thing, in my opinion, is dishonest sellers taking advantage of the gullible by jacking up prices to ridiculous levels.

Oh, and self-anointed guardians of the great unwashed calling for restrictions to our freedom for our own protection.

toyslr

Post by toyslr » 06 Nov 2009, 19:17

I have to agree with Wolly, contributing to "their" frenzy is NOt going to do "us"
any good. The weapon is designed to do what it is meant to. One thing that I
have read and is going to be very interesting, is the FRIENDLY fire idea. This
was a very small area and reports are now saying that some of the wounds that
were suffered may have been from responders trying to take out the Major.
I hate to say it but if 13 killed and 30+ wounded are from a single 5.7, Hasan
spent some serious range time or the round is just the lethal?

tombirdman

FN 5.7X28 USG USED BUY BAD GUY AT FORT IN TEXAS

Post by tombirdman » 06 Nov 2009, 19:19

:wall:

I just heard on FOX that the bad guy had an FN 5.7x28 USG that uses high capacity magazines and COP KILLER bullets !!!

Here we go AGAIN !!!

Tom

:?:

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: 5.7 used at Ft Hood

Post by Rapier1772 » 06 Nov 2009, 19:27

f3rr37 wrote:Topic merged... yet again.

Next person who creates a new thread on this very same topic gets a swift kick in the head and gets shot in the <profanity>.
Well, it happened.... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5825&p=86497#p86497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Sic him!

EDIT: Posts merged too
Get him Fuzzy!!!!! :laugh:

Try looking at the threads before starting new ones. This subject has been covered
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Rapier1772 on 06 Nov 2009, 19:42, edited 2 times in total.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 19:32

Topic merged x4

Ok next person gets a 1 day suspension. This is the 4th duplicate.

DmL5

Post by DmL5 » 06 Nov 2009, 20:22

mayadajeffery wrote:I guess that answers the 45 ACP vs. 5.7x28 "stopping power" debate and "underpowered factory ammo" debate as well.
The usual clowns at ar15.com are voicing their expert opinions:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=952035

"It's as effective as a 9mm FMJ. I'd rather have a 9mm JHP though unless I was looking to hit things at beyond 25 yards. Basically the 5.7x28mm SS197 is like shooting a .22 LR with the punch of a 9mm FMJ and range of a .22LR." -SilentType

"And it doesn't create a large enough wound channel to bet your life on. I have 5.7 guns. I use 9mm and .45 to protect myself and my family." -dport

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 06 Nov 2009, 20:29

. Basically the 5.7x28mm SS197 is like shooting a .22 LR with the punch of a 9mm FMJ and range of a .22LR
How asinine can you get :laugh:

gw45acp
Gold Member

Post by gw45acp » 06 Nov 2009, 20:33

Wollychop wrote:
. Basically the 5.7x28mm SS197 is like shooting a .22 LR with the punch of a 9mm FMJ and range of a .22LR
How asinine can you get :laugh:
And they always claim to also own a 5.7 so they can remain beyond reproach.

gw45acp
Gold Member

Post by gw45acp » 06 Nov 2009, 20:38

toyslr wrote:I have to agree with Wolly, contributing to "their" frenzy is NOt going to do "us"
any good. The weapon is designed to do what it is meant to. One thing that I
have read and is going to be very interesting, is the FRIENDLY fire idea. This
was a very small area and reports are now saying that some of the wounds that
were suffered may have been from responders trying to take out the Major.
I hate to say it but if 13 killed and 30+ wounded are from a single 5.7, Hasan
spent some serious range time or the round is just the lethal?
The press conference tonight from Fort Hood tended to rule out friendly fire. Hasan was out of the building and between buildings when he was shot at and hit four times by the responding police officers. They estimated that approximately 100 rounds were discharged, but they didn't specify if that included all shots fired or just those by Hasan.

abatis

Post by abatis » 06 Nov 2009, 20:46

He took four rounds - a 9mm?
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams

toyslr

Post by toyslr » 06 Nov 2009, 20:56

If I am not mistaken Killeen issues .40 Sigs. Remember talking to a few of the L/E's when I was in and out of the airport

DmL5

Post by DmL5 » 06 Nov 2009, 21:21

Wollychop wrote:How asinine can you get :laugh:
gw45acp wrote:And they always claim to also own a 5.7 so they can remain beyond reproach.
Of course, it's also ignored that the perpetrator was hit 4 times in the chest (supposedly with 9mm) and survives in stable condition.

In one of the other threads there it's said that "they should be thankful such an anemic round was used, it explains the high amount of survivors". It's really juvenile. At 13 deaths and 30 injuries, the numbers in this incident are actually extremely similar to the Columbine massacre. Even though this shooting didn't last nearly as long (reportedly ~10 minutes vs ~60 minutes) and it was done by a single shooter, instead of two.

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 06 Nov 2009, 21:54

Every time you begin to think that maybe things will calm down enough that we can get our <profanity> out of these Muslim countries, something happens to get everybody all fired up again. USSR couldn't beat them because of Charlie Wilson, now we can't beat them because of Putin.
This bastard unwittingly pulled the perfect false flag, now he's gonna get a crapload more of his Muslim brethren wiped off the face of the planet as a result of his stupidity. And, we'll lose a lot more good people in the process. :wall:
Almost as if planned by Lockheed or something.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 06 Nov 2009, 22:13

ABC News on TV just showed the "cop killer" gun, said it was the perfect weapon for a mass murderer.

Esteves
Wiki Moderator
custom title: Shhh!

Post by Esteves » 06 Nov 2009, 22:25

While the type(s) of weapon(s) and ammunition used and their effectiveness are interesting factoids, I think it's important to not lose sight of the big picture (An evil person comitted an evil deed) and also to not get side-tracked by the Brady's and their followers. They can't/won't get their facts straight, and they spread that misinformation to eager "news" organizations that can't be bothered to do any real research on their own when the political slant is the one they want anyway. Remember that the press' real job is to get people to pay attention long enough that the advertisers will get their message across.
--
S
© 2004-2019 Esteves

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative,
and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want
people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 06 Nov 2009, 22:45

a nice balanced and sober point as usual esteves.

fatherfoof

Post by fatherfoof » 06 Nov 2009, 23:48

Stop. Okay, you guys know me, so just stop, read and digest. If I don't post again soon you'll know there was a knock on the door. I was not there at Hood. As TX State Chaplain we represent the civilian police at Hood. We are proud of these wonderful officers. Now, yesterday the feds clearly stated for 8 hours the dirtbag was dead. Suddenly we are told somebody changed their mind and he is on a vent in San Antonio- that's an hour and a half away. WTF? Next, as the chaplain, the officers have no reason to lie, and they state when they are unsure. In absolute terms, they called me to advise the investigation is going well, nobody needs mental counsel, and they found the dirtbag with a 9mm and 40SW with 34 full magazines in a bag. He had a map to guide him to his next stop on post to kill Americans without anticipating the fast LE response. Now, they state it was a 5.7X28. That isn't what my guys at the scene saw, and they would know. I'm not some half a$$ed flying saucer nut, but disinformation is a valid concern. Honestly, if I wanted to ban something I'd choose something like my snub nose 454 Casull, but the govt. has pulled the 5.7 out of the hat. All I can tell you is what the news releases say and what officers on the scene say. I am deeply troubled. I urge you to have all read this post--for your own sake. Father Brown Fly. visit me in the nut ward ... :laugh:
Please PM Me for LE/Military Access

EARS

Post by EARS » 07 Nov 2009, 07:07

NEVER BELIEVE THE MEDIA OR A POLITICIAN!!!!!!!!!! THE POLICTICIAN ALWAYS LIES, AND THE MEDIA NEVER CHECKS ANYTHING TO VERIFY IT AND REPORTS EVERYTHING SO AS TO BE THE FIRST TO REPORT. :furious: :wall:

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 07 Nov 2009, 07:13

Well, even if it wasn't a five seven, it would never be corrected. You can't get pee out of the pool.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Nov 2009, 07:25

EARS wrote:NEVER BELIEVE THE MEDIA OR A POLITICIAN!!!!!!!!!! THE POLICTICIAN ALWAYS LIES, AND THE MEDIA NEVER CHECKS ANYTHING TO VERIFY IT AND REPORTS EVERYTHING SO AS TO BE THE FIRST TO REPORT. :furious: :wall:
On that note, I'd like to add more reason to not believe the media. They have printed lies about me in the newspaper when all it would've taken is a 5 minute phone call instead of a 2 minute call to get the facts right. I have seen them use archive footage to misrepresent the actual situation. And I have seen it staged where nothing was happening until the day the media showed up but on that day - holy smeg! wtf? And then back to normal the next day.

We need a something where we can just get the facts, all the facts, and just make our own decisions.

Captan Harold D

Post by Captan Harold D » 07 Nov 2009, 07:27

Yea, and it's one thing to pee in the pool and entirly another to pee in the pool from the high diving board.
If wishes were horses, hobos would ride!

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 07 Nov 2009, 07:37

Captan Harold D wrote:Yea, and it's one thing to pee in the pool and entirly another to pee in the pool from the high diving board.
:laugh: Yeah, I guess there IS a difference!

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 07 Nov 2009, 07:47

My wife, who was born in Beirut, just joked that dirtbag probably won't be thought of as a "good terrorist" in the Middle East, because he was taken out by an Infidel female. :guns:

WARWOLF

Fort Hood shooter used a FN FiveSeven

Post by WARWOLF » 07 Nov 2009, 08:23

Just Great! I just watched a report on the news regarding the shooters weapons that were used to kill US soilders. One of the handguns was a FiveSeven, they story concentrated on how many rounds were available in the magazine and the ability to penetrate body armor. It looks like the shooter was expecting to run into police that had body armor?

Wollychop

Re: Fort Hood shooter used a FN FiveSeven

Post by Wollychop » 07 Nov 2009, 08:28

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5817&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Been covered.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Nov 2009, 08:29

Here we go again. 5th new thread about same subject.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Nov 2009, 08:31

mayadajeffery wrote:My wife, who was born in Beirut, just joked that dirtbag probably won't be thought of as a "good terrorist" in the Middle East, because he was taken out by an Infidel female. :guns:
That is almost funny - except for the dead & injured part

Grantness

Post by Grantness » 07 Nov 2009, 09:10

I did see a report on television where they had talked to the owners of a local gun store. They said they recognized Hasan and that he had purchased a Fiveseven. Now, that doesnt prove he used one, but it lends credence to the idea that he at least owned an FsN. The reporters also tried to interview investigators leaving the store, but got no comment.

jmz5
Site Admin

Post by jmz5 » 07 Nov 2009, 10:07

satellitedr3ams wrote:fuzzy is gonna flip sh!t
:laugh:

I would merge, but I'm lazy so I will just lockit.
كاف

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 07 Nov 2009, 12:19

At this point, I don't know whom to believe...
Michael Savage and wnd.com or this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33751407/ns ... york_times" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 07 Nov 2009, 12:30

1 day suspension got used up, who wants a 2day? :p

toyslr

Post by toyslr » 07 Nov 2009, 12:32

Thought I heard something about a kick in da balls or something!!
Atleast this is keeping the conversations off of governemnt health care

helodad

what I saw On TV

Post by helodad » 07 Nov 2009, 12:35

oops sorry should have done search first :(
Last edited by helodad on 07 Nov 2009, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 07 Nov 2009, 12:43

Can people seriously not do a quick search for this? Do they not think it has already been posted about? It's pissing me off, so another mod can deal with this. I already gave someone a 1day suspension... which I will retract. Otherwise people are going to get permabans.

treads merged x6.

EARS

Post by EARS » 07 Nov 2009, 13:07

:thumb:

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 07 Nov 2009, 13:25

From the wall street journal:
The deadly rampage at Fort Hood is forcing Pentagon officials to confront difficult questions about the military's growing Muslim population.

The military has worked hard to recruit more Muslims since the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the number of Muslim troops, while still small, has been increasing. There were 3,409 Muslims in the active-duty military as of April 2008, according to Pentagon statistics.

SLIDESHOW: Deadly Fort Hood Rampage

Military personnel don't have to disclose their religions, and many officials believe the actual number of Muslim soldiers may be at least 10,000 higher than the Pentagon statistics. For instance, the military "Officer Record Brief" of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the suspect in the Fort Hood shootings, said he had "no religious preference" and didn't identify him as a Muslim.

Even now, Muslim soldiers remain fairly rare in some parts of the military. At West Point, Army officials said there were just 24 Muslim cadets out of a total student body of 4,400. The Muslim cadets worship in an interfaith center on the bucolic New York campus, but don't have a dedicated mosque.

The push to boost Muslim representation has proven to be a double-edged sword for the military, which desperately needs the Muslim soldiers for their language skills and cultural knowledge, but also worries that a small percentage of those soldiers might harbor extremist ideologies or choose to turn their guns on their fellow soldiers.

In one of the military's most notorious cases of fratricide since Vietnam, Army Sgt. Hasan Akbar, a convert to Islam, rolled a grenade into a tent filled with other soldiers in April 2003. The attack killed two officers and wounded 14 others. During his court-martial, prosecution witnesses testified Sgt. Akbar had committed the attack because he believed the U.S. military would kill Muslim civilians during the coming invasion. Sgt. Akbar was later sentenced to death.

Muslim soldiers also face challenges stemming from their dual identities as adherents of the Islamic faith and as members of the U.S. military. In Iraq and Afghanistan, Muslims serving in the U.S. military often use fake last names to avoid being singled out by insurgents as traitors and to prevent reprisals against their families elsewhere in the world.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 07 Nov 2009, 19:42

The <profanity> is going to hit the fan real soon about muslims being able to join the military or even being in the military.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

maxx3933

Post by maxx3933 » 07 Nov 2009, 19:58

If the final verdict is that the shooter used a five-seven...the next question is what 5.7 ammo
type? First guess on widespread availibility SS197...second SS192. Interesting to find out.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 07 Nov 2009, 20:13

maxx3933 wrote:If the final verdict is that the shooter used a five-seven...the next question is what 5.7 ammo
type? First guess on widespread availibility SS197...second SS192. Interesting to find out.
Military rounds.
Shoot more, worry less.

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 07 Nov 2009, 20:52

blueorison wrote:
maxx3933 wrote:If the final verdict is that the shooter used a five-seven...the next question is what 5.7 ammo
Military rounds.
I *highly* doubt that.

maxx3933

Post by maxx3933 » 07 Nov 2009, 21:21

I'd be willing to bet he did not use Military 5.7 ammo! Rather something he could easily pick up!
I really think this may be a "wake up call" to the true lethal power of stock target 5.7 target
or ball ammo. This shooter was in no doubt a sicko!
You know many Muslims have declared this a Jihad...Holy War. Then why allow Muslims
in our U.S. Military fighting a Middle East War? Sound Extreme? Not really.
Extreme times call for extreme measures...just as in World War II...the war that HAD to be
won. Japanese Internment Camps were set up here in the US because we were at war with
Japan. The American Soliders of our current war has the same heart as the World War II Soliders.
My Question is does our present American society have the same heart as the Society then?

mayadajeffery

Post by mayadajeffery » 07 Nov 2009, 21:32

I wonder if EA has him as an account.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 07 Nov 2009, 21:52

mayadajeffery wrote:I wonder if EA has him as an account.
Whoa, I was just kidding about military ammo. It's doubtful that he would even try to order from EA, also. I honestly think he used ss192 or 197, most likely 192.
Shoot more, worry less.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 07 Nov 2009, 22:20

mayadajeffery wrote:I wonder if EA has him as an account.
No, this monkey does not have an account with us.
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 07 Nov 2009, 22:51

If indeed the FSN was used, although I'm sure he could get them from some means or another he wouldn't have just gone out and bought SS190 or something. Probably standard commercial units..

jchiggins2520

For Hood Shooter used a 5.7

Post by jchiggins2520 » 07 Nov 2009, 23:48

Early news report indicate the crazy terrorist who shot up Ft. Hood bought a 5.7 from a local dealer and used it for one of his guns.
Not the kind of publicity the gun needs.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 07 Nov 2009, 23:51

Merged... yet again. I've lost count now.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 08 Nov 2009, 00:33

notice it's all the junior members with <10 posts that keeps starting new ones.

I think you need to sticky an "ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS" on creating a new thread of this topic.
Shoot more, worry less.

jchiggins2520

Post by jchiggins2520 » 08 Nov 2009, 00:46

I'd like to see him live and water boarded every AM until he blacks out, then revive him and attach a field telephone to his sweetbreads and get a chimp to crank that phone all day. Next day, start again.

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 08 Nov 2009, 08:26

Sunday , November 08, 2009

AP

FORT HOOD, Texas —
In retrospect, the signs of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan's growing anger over the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan seem unmistakable. But even people who worried his increasingly strident views were clouding his ability to serve the U.S. military could not predict the murderous rampage of which he now stands accused.

In the months leading to Thursday's shooting spree that left 13 people dead and 29 others wounded, Hasan raised eyebrows with comments that the war on terror was "a war on Islam" and wrestled with what to tell fellow Muslim solders who had their doubts about fighting in Islamic countries.

"The system is not doing what it's supposed to do," said Dr. Val Finnell, who complained to administrators at a military university about what he considered Hasan's "anti-American" rants. "He at least should have been confronted about these beliefs, told to cease and desist, and to shape up or ship out."

Finnell studied with Hasan from 2007-2008 in the master's program in public health at the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland, where Hasan persistently complained about perceived anti-Muslim sentiment in the military and injected his politics into courses where they had no place.

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said of the shootings. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

Hasan, who was shot by civilian police and taken into custody, was in intensive care but breathing on his own late Saturday at an Army hospital in San Antonio. Officials refused to say if he was talking to investigators.

At least 17 victims remained hospitalized with gunshot wounds, and nine were in intensive care late Saturday. On Sunday, numerous church services honoring the victims were planned both on the post and in neighboring Killeen.

Military criminal investigators continue to refer to Hasan as the only suspect in the shootings but won't say when charges would be filed. "We have not established a motive for the shootings at this time," said Army Criminal Investigative Command spokesman Chris Grey.

A government official speaking on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to discuss the case said an initial review of Hasan's computer use has found no evidence of links to terror groups, or anyone who might have helped plan or push him toward the shooting attack. The review of Hasan's computer is continuing and more evidence could emerge, the source said.

Hasan likely would face military justice rather than federal criminal charges if investigators determine the violence was the work of just one person.

Hasan's family described a man incapable of the attack, calling him a devoted doctor and devout Muslim who showed no signs that he might lash out.

"I've known my brother Nidal to be a peaceful, loving and compassionate person who has shown great interest in the medical field and in helping others," said his brother, Eyad Hasan, of Sterling, Virginia, in a statement. "He has never committed an act of violence and was always known to be a good, law-abiding citizen."

Still, in the days since authorities believe Hasan fired more than 100 rounds in a soldier processing center at Fort Hood in the worst mass shooting on a military facility in the U.S., a picture has emerged of a man who was forcefully opposed to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, was trying to elude his pending deployment to Afghanistan and had struggled professionally in his work as an Army psychiatrist.

"I told him, `There's something wrong with you,"' Osman Danquah, co-founder of the Islamic Community of Greater Killeen, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "I didn't get the feeling he was talking for himself, but something just didn't seem right."

Danquah assumed the military's chain of command knew about Hasan's doubts, which had been known for more than a year to classmates at the Maryland graduate military medical program. His fellow students complained to the faculty about Hasan's "anti-American propaganda," but said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim student kept officers from filing a formal complaint.

Others recalled a pleasant neighbor who forgave a fellow soldier charged with tearing up his "Allah is Love" bumper sticker. A superior officer at Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood, Colorado. Kimberly Kesling, has said Hasan was quiet with a strong work ethic who provided excellent care for his patients.

Twice this summer, Danquah said, Hasan asked him what to tell soldiers who expressed misgivings about fighting fellow Muslims. The retired Army first sergeant and Gulf War veteran said he reminded Hasan that these soldiers had volunteered to fight, and that Muslims were fighting each other in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Palestinian territories.

"But what if a person gets in and feels that it's just not right?" Danquah recalled Hasan asking him.

"I'd give him my response. It didn't seem settled, you know. It didn't seem to satisfy," he said. "It would be like a person playing the devil's advocate. ... I said, `Look. I'm not impressed by you."'

Danquah said he was disturbed by Hasan's persistent questioning but never told anyone at the sprawling Army post about the talks, because Hasan never expressed anger toward the Army or indicated any plans for violence.

"If I had an inkling that he had this type of inclination or intentions, definitely I would have brought it to their attention," he said.

Hasan was promoted from captain to major in 2008, the same year he graduated from the master's program. Bernard Rostker, a military personnel expert at the Rand Corp., said a shortage of officers and psychiatrists meant Hasan's advancement was all but certain absent a serious blemish on his record, such as a DUI or a drug charge.

Hasan reportedly jumped up on a desk and shouted "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great!" — at the start of Thursday's attack.

"Hopefully, they can put together the pieces and find out what in the world was in his mind and why he went crazy," Danquah said. "Aaaaah, it's sad. Those soldiers could have been my soldiers."

pongo1

Post by pongo1 » 08 Nov 2009, 09:58

From an eyewitness account in Mother Jones, which implies Akbar took two 9mm hits (I assume hollowpoints) in the torso, while taking down the first police officer with two 5.7x28 hits (bullet type unkown) to the legs, wounds that would had been quickly lethal were it not for prompt use of a tournequet. Akbar was finally taken down with a 3rd 9mm round to the torso:

A former reader emails today to pass along a firsthand account of the shooting at Fort Hood on Thursday. It's unedited except for paragraph breaks:
I was walking into the medical SRP building when he started firing (he never made it to the main SRP building....the media accounts are understandably pretty off right now). He was calmly and methodically shooting everyone. Like every non-deployed military post, no one was armed. For the first time in my life I really wish I had a weapon. I don't know how to explain what it feels like to have someone shoot at you while you're unarmed. He missed me but didn't miss a lot of others. Just pure random luck. It's a very compressed area, thus the numbers.
I saw a lot of heroism. So many more would have died if this wasn't an Army post. We're almost all CLS trained and it made a huge difference. Cause the EMTs didn't get there for almost an hour (they thought there was a second shooter). I just can't believe one of our own shot us. When I saw his ID card I couldn't believe it. After he shot the female police officer he was fumbling his reload and I saw the other police officer around the corner and yelled at him to come shoot the shooter. He did. Then I used my belt as a tourniquet on the female officer.
I hate to tell you this but in the course of the day it became clear that it was another Akbar incident.1 (Once they convinced them the blood drenching my clothes wasn't mine I spent the day being interviewed by the alphabet.) Akbar again. God help us. He was very planned. I counted three full mags around him (I secured his weapon for a while). Found out later that his car was filled with more ammo.
This was premeditated. This wasn't VBC again. That guy snapped, not this one. He was so damn calm when he was shooting. Methodical. And he was moving tactically. The Army really is diverse and we really do love all our own. We signed up to be shot at but not at home. Not unarmed. No one should ever see what the inside of that medical SRP building looked like. I suppose that's what VA Tech looked like. Except they didn't have soldiers coming from everywhere to tourniquet and compress and talk to the wounded while rounds are still coming out.

No one touched him...the shooter that is...other than to treat him. Though I told the medic (and I'm not proud of this) that was giving him plasma that there better not be anyone else who needed it because he should be the last one to be treated. But I had just finished holding a soldier who was critical (I counted three entry wounds) and talking to him about his children.... If the shooter had a grievance he should have taken it out on those responsible; he wasn't shooting people he knew (media reports to the contrary). He was just shooting anybody who happened to be present for SRP medical processing, mainly lower enlisted.
But please, no one use this politically! The Army is not "broken", PTSD doesn't turn people into killers, most Muslims aren't evil, and whether we should stay or go in Afghanistan has nothing to do with this. I'm babbling...sorry.
1Hasan Akbar was an Army sergeant who killed two soldiers and wounded 14 others in a grenade attack in Kuwait in 2003. He's currently under a sentence of death.
There have been several media reports that the Fort Hood shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar!" during his rampage, but my correspondent says, "He was silent in my presence."

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 08 Nov 2009, 10:20

It's only getting started.
NEW YORK —
A New York City bicycle cabbie who mocked the murder of American journalist Daniel Pearl and posted a prayer on the Web calling for the murder of Jews is now sending a "Get Well Soon" message to the suspected Fort Hood gunman, the New York Post reported.

Yousef al-Khattab, 41, a radical Muslim in the borough of Queens who runs RevolutionMuslim.com, claims on the site that the soldiers massacred at the Texas base deserved to be massacred, and he insists the victims are in "eternal hellfire." As for the suspected gunman — Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan — Al-Khattab hails him as a hero.

"An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a pre-emptive attack," al-Khattab wrote on the site. "Get well soon Major Nidal. We love you."

Al-Khattab, a Jewish-born New Jersey native formerly named Joseph Cohen, converted to Islam in 2004. Known by the FBI for posting radical messages online, al-Khattab claims that the 13 murdered and 38 wounded soldiers at Fort Hood were "terrorists" who deserved to die.

"These people are soldiers in a volunteer army," al-Khattab told the Post. "They expect to see combat. They know the danger."

"Rest assured the slain terrorists at Ft. Hood are in the eternal hellfire," al-Khattab writes online.

On Oct. 7, al-Khattab posted a message on the Web calling on Allah to carry out "wrath on the Jewish occupiers of Palestine & their supporters."

"Please throw liquid drain cleaner in their faces," he wrote. " … burn their flammable sukkos while they sleep … Ya Allah (Oh God) answer my duaa (prayer)." ("Sukkos" refers to the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, during which Jews build and eat their meals in outdoor huts known as "sukkahs," which represent the huts the Jews lived in during their exodus from Egypt.)

Al Khattab insists that his hatred is protected by the First Amendment. "If it was a threat, I'd be in jail," the 41-year-old al-Khattab told FoxNews.com in October.

Hasan — a radical Muslim — reportedly shouted "Allahu akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, before unloading more than 100 rounds at soldiers preparing to ship off to Iraq and Afghanistan.
There's more at the new york post:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/quee ... dp4obu8L7L" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pongo1

Post by pongo1 » 08 Nov 2009, 10:25

I would like to correct the preface in my posting above:

The following eyewitness account in Mother Jones, along with previous reports, implies Hasan took three 9mm hits (I assume hollowpoints) in the torso, while taking down the first police officer with two 5.7x28 hits (bullet type unkown) to the legs, wounds that would had been quickly lethal were it not for prompt use of a tournequet. Hasan was finally taken down with a 3rd 9mm round to the torso:

jgreenberg01
Platinum Member
custom title: FNP-45 Cylon

Post by jgreenberg01 » 08 Nov 2009, 10:34

Fox news did a piece on Yousef al-Khattab, he and a cohort of his were shown on a NYC street, outside a mosque, shouting some ugly anti-American rhetoric. Their goal was to recruit members of that mosque.

I'm originally from NY and I could see these guys having an unfortunate accident. I wonder how long that will take?

gotants

Post by gotants » 08 Nov 2009, 11:22

Is there a reason the thread "Breaking" was not merged into this one? Besides the fact that I had the intel of the FsN as being the weapon used, some 18 hrs before noted on this thread, there is also some pertinent info on the 5th page that I posted. Most notably the bit on Islamic religion and why we'll never be in peace with them.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 08 Nov 2009, 11:28

jgreenberg01 wrote:Fox news did a piece on Yousef al-Khattab, he and a cohort of his were shown on a NYC street, outside a mosque, shouting some ugly anti-American rhetoric. Their goal was to recruit members of that mosque.

I'm originally from NY and I could see these guys having an unfortunate accident. I wonder how long that will take?
Not soon enough.
Shoot more, worry less.

Esteves
Wiki Moderator
custom title: Shhh!

Post by Esteves » 08 Nov 2009, 11:40

gotants wrote:Is there a reason the thread "Breaking" was not merged into this one? Besides the fact that I had the intel of the FsN as being the weapon used, some 18 hrs before noted on this thread, there is also some pertinent info on the 5th page that I posted. Most notably the bit on Islamic religion and why we'll never be in peace with them.
Although the rule is sometimes bent, there is a strong guideline that what's said in the cage stays in the cage. The unfortunate side-effect is that once a thread is caged, it stays there.
--
S
© 2004-2019 Esteves

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative,
and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want
people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.